• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

To my little understanding, there are 3 arguments to be entered through command line interface by the user.

• ./caesar will be first argument.

• key will be second.

• Entered text by user will be third.

Now, above three are translated into argv as follow:

• argv[0] will be ./casear (taken care by default and so not needed to code inside main body).

• argv[1] will be for key.

• argv[2] will be for entered text

First, I need to ensure if I am correct in my approach. If so, then to relate argv[1], argv[2] inside the main body, manipulate from string to integer type…

To my little understanding, there are 3 arguments to be entered through command line interface by the user.

• key will be second.

• argv[0] will be ./casear (taken care by default and so not needed to code inside main body).

First, I need to ensure if I am correct in my approach. If so, then to relate argv[1], argv[2] inside the main body, manipulate from string to integer type…

• key will be second.

https://edstem.org/us/courses/176/discussion/1083632?comment=2474412[learn_press_profile]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Scroll to Top