CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science by Harvard University on Edx
- Last Post
- Bool unload(void) function. is the parameter for it set void because it is taking input of root node from global variable root?
- November 12, 2023 at 5:31 am
- Fread and fscanf: Any specific reason why their syntax differs while accepting parameters?
- November 7, 2023 at 12:55 pm
- Modified code attempts to use the same variable name list for both the original and the realloc-ed array
- October 16, 2023 at 4:37 am
‘Am I AI-ready?’: Bertelsmann Mounts Innovative Campaign to Promote 50,000 ‘Tech & Data’ Scholarships
Last Updated on November 6, 2023 by Splendid Digital Solutions Source: Bertelsmann on Linkedin Get Started “Am I AI-ready?” is the central question of a new, global media campaign Bertelsmann is launching today to draw attention to the wide-ranging opportunities and possibilities opened up by artificial intelligence. The campaign focuses on a question that many…
Last Updated on November 8, 2023 by Splendid Digital Solutions What do developers want the most in 2023? Here’s a million dollar question – what do developers want the most in 2023? Is it better documentation, real DevOps culture, different tools? Take part in the new Developer Nation survey, open to all developers and no-code…
Last Updated on July 29, 2023 by Splendid Digital Solutions The hardware provides the foundation upon which software is built and executed. Without hardware, there would be no physical infrastructure to run software on. Hardware architecture, performance, and capabilities directly impact the design and implementation of software. Historically, the evolution of hardware has played a…
Last Updated on July 3, 2023 by Splendid Digital Solutions Comment by u/Best_Serve_9912 from discussion I wholeheartedly recommend these intro courses to everyone in learnprogramming Comment by u/makingpolygons from discussion Progressing Further than CS50 in C_Programming